Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pictures

I have tried so hard today to upload pictures on this blog but the internet connection must be slow because it just simply took too long and then failed.  I wanted to introduce you all to our group.  Our delegates are Don, Amal, Marty, Saed, Lora, Edward, Paki, & Inaya (myself) I am usually behind the camera.  We have one more delegate joining us tonight, his name is Michael.  I will try to post pictures and videos through this blog as I have access to the internet.  I am sorry to say that I forgot the video camera wires at the border with rest of my belongings as I rushed to catch a taxi to go to an internet place to communicate this to you all, and for that I am unable to put up my videos.  I will next time inshallah.  Please keep in mind, we have also experienced explosions at the border twice!! Today's bomb struck loud, hard and rather close.  We felt the impact on the daily lives of the Palestinians in Gaza.  We were startled, the ground shook beneath us and around us.  We all jumped out of place and looked around scarred and confused.  We didn't know what hit, and where it came from.  All we know is that Israel is trying to bomb and destroy the tunnels beneath the border so all else is insignificant.  

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Inaya..You're doing a wonderful thing. God Bless you!!--Manar from Buffalo

    ReplyDelete